- We shall not be held responsible for missed classes once the time table and/or times are published.
- Refunds will only be accepted 5 days before the show date and then with a £1 admin fee per class.
- After this no refunds will be made but your entry can transfer to a mutually convenient show only once.
- Refunds will only be accepted if your space can be filled and then if filled £1 will be kept as an admin fee.
- Alternatively we will happily transfer your entry to another mutually convenient date if your space can be filled or groups are not affected
- All changes must be made 5 days before the clinic
- Once times have been published, usually 3 days before the date, no refunds will be made.
- If we as a club cancel the training or move the date to one you cannot attend you will receive a refund in full
- If you withdraw before the event and the team manager can find a replacement then you will qualify for a refund. However, if you withdraw 10 days or less before the event then regardless of whether a replacement is found you will not be entitled to a refund.
Fun Ride Refunds
- Non refundable but you may transfer your entry to another fun ride date.
- Social activities are non refundable, however you may sell you space to another HDRC member providing the organiser is aware of the change.