Winter Dressage – 12th December 2020
If you would like to be added to the waiting list for this event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hereford & District Riding Club Winter Dressage Series
Cumulating in our Winter Dressage Championships 14th March 2021 & 12th December 2021
- Kings Equestrian & BRC COVID guidelines must be adhered to at all times. Please do not attend if feeling unwell.
- Class 1 – PYO Intro B/Intro C- Lead rein permitted
- Class 2 – Prelim 1
- Class 3 – Prelim 14
- Class 4 – PYO Novice 27/Novice 30
- Class 5 – PYO Elementary 42/Medium 71 Entry Fees per class – Members £12, Non Members £14.
- Rosettes to 6th place in all classes, We may split classes Junior and Senior if sufficient entries.
- PYO classes – You may ride both tests with both scores counting.
- All HDRC members will be included in our Winter Points League.
- Points will be awarded on overall placings – 10 points for 1st, 9 for 2nd, down to 6th and 1 point for starting each test).
- All entries must be made through our own website www.hereford-riding-club.org.uk
- Closing Date will be 1 week before the show at 2pm.
- Entries are limited and we will close early if full. A small waiting list will be held.
- Times will be on HDRC & Kings website 3 days before the show.
- Other dates will be 16th Jan 2021, 14th Feb 2021.
Winter Championships – 28th March 2021
- Combinations placing 1st-3rd overall will qualify for our Winter Championships. Qualification will be handed down if necessary. Wild Cards may be awarded.
- There will be one class at each level, Prelim upwards will be long arena test.
- We may run warm up classes at the championships.
- All queries to HDRCShows@gmail.com
- Please only attend with one other person, 2 if with a junior, please remain in your ‘bubble’ and do not mix with others.
- Please always wear a facemask when indoors if not sat to eat.
- Please do not arrive more than one hour before your time and leave promptly, postage for test sheets and rosettes will be available if leaving an SAE with a large letter stamp.
- All classes will be run in accordance with the latest BD rules except where it may vary with BRC official rules.
- All horses to be vaccinated within the last 12 months with no vaccination within 7 days of the competition.
- Correctly fitted hard hats to recognised British standard must be worn & securely fastened when mounted.
- In public areas of the show ground horses/ponies must be ridden/led at walk.
- Tests may be called.
- Bridle numbers must be worn on at least one side of your horse.
- Horses & ponies must not be left unattended unless correctly secured inside the trailer/horse box.
- Age as of January 1st 2020.
- Non members riding a member’s horse must pay non members entry fees.
- No horse/pony under 4 years of age can be ridden on the show ground.
- No refund of entry fees will be given, unless replaced from the waiting list then a refund less a £2 admin fee will be given.
- If we cancel any day a refund minus a £2 admin fee will be made or carried over to our next competition.
- The judge’s decision is final & any objections must be handed to the secretary in writing with a £20 deposit, the deposit will be retained if the objection is not upheld.
- Please respect the hospitality of the landowners & take your litter home or use the bins provided. Do not clean out your horse box/trailer on the car park.
- Legal Liability: No responsibility can be taken for theft, loss, damage, accident or illness caused to persons/animals/property or vehicles attending this event and all parties in attendance must have 3rd party liability insurance.
- Health, Safety & Welfare: The organisers of this event have taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the Health & Safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser and all official stewards.